Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information from visitors to the Media Smart website is only collected if it is volunteered to us by users. We do not collect personal information from pupils. Personally identifiable information obtained from people using the Media Smart website may be used for the following purposes:
- dealing with enquiries about Media Smart
- acknowledgement of communications and/or participation in surveys, forums, bulletin boards, training, events
- processing and fulfilment of orders
- notification of functionality changes to the Media Smart website
- notification of Media Smart developments
- administration of competitions and on the Media Smart website
- marketing and promotion of Media Smart
The personally identifiable information obtained from the Media Smart website may be used by Media Smart or by any successors of Media Smart for the purposes described above. Media Smart reserves the right to pass on to third parties personally identifiable information relating to Media Smart users for the purpose of investigating any illegal or improper use or behaviour within Media Smart.
Media Smart will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all personally identifiable information relating to Media Smart and received via the Internet is secure against unauthorised access.
Terms & Conditions
Please also make sure you read our Terms & Conditions to understand the additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of Media Smart